How we price:
Back to back installation
1. The evaporator unit is mounted on a flat external facing wall. The condensor unit is sited directly behind this externally.
2. Clear access for both internally and externally, please ensure we have an unobstructed and clear access to begin installation.
3. Standard ground level home.
1. installated R410a rated copper.
2. Interconnecting cables, from evaporator to condenser
3. Drain and brackets
4. Testing and commissioning
1. De-commissioning and removal of an existing air conditioner
2. Electrial circuit
3. Installing condenser unit away from the evaporator as extra cable pipe and duct is required
1. We reserve the right to reject installation of the air conditioner if the unit is second hand, ex-demo or display.
2. All boxes must be intact and we do not recommend the use of unknown brands as warranty becomes a problem.